Research and studies have shown that there are drastic benefits to each of the Dead Sea minerals listed below. This article will highlight the benefits of each mineral and how they can improve and enhance your health.
Magnesium is one of the seven essential macro-minerals; these are minerals that need to be consumed in relatively large amounts - at least 100 milligrams per day.
- Magnesium is important for bone formation.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain the health of muscles, including the heart.
- Relieve anxiety.
- Accelerates metabolism of cells.
- Magnesium works as an anti-allergic agent.
- Magnesium supposedly affects the ripening of skin cells of psoriasis patients.
- Magnesium’s benefits can include reduced symptoms from conditions such as chronic pain, fatigue, and insomnia.
- Magnesium may also provide protection from a number of chronic diseases, especially those associated with aging and stress.
Your body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Your heart, muscles, and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
- Soothes and relieves skin cells.
- Necessary for strengthening cell membranes and cleansing pores.
- It is vital for production and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Chlorides act as neutralizing agents and their work helps to bring the acid and alkaline level back into balance.
- Balances minerals in cells and in the body.
- Necessary to maintain the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body, which is vital for cell metabolism.
Bromine is rarer than about three-quarters of the elements in the Earth's crust.
- Heals and relieves disorders, and has relaxing effect as an anti-inflammatory agent, can be used as a natural antibiotic.
The Sodium ions remove skin scales, toxic waste and improve its permeability.Sodium is responsible for nourishes and hydrates skin cells.
Iodine controls the functioning of thyroid glands in the human body.
- Vital for cell metabolism and regulates the metabolic energy.
- Necessary for the production of the hormone thyroxine.
Helps revive your look, and also protects against environmental stressors.
- Facilitates cell renewal and stimulates collagen and elastic synthesis (renews skin).
- A great antioxidant this mineral is a free radicals scavenger.
- Improves sebo-regulation (anti-acne properties), anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural UV rays blocker.
Replenishment of the Boron mineral helps to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Improves oxidation, stimulates and maintains nerve signals and muscle contractions.
necessary to maintain water balance in order for cell metabolism to take place, assists cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste products.
An imbalance of potassium often leads to water retention. Signs of potassium deficiency include abnormally dry skin and acne as well as flare-ups of Psoriasis.
Necessary for secretion of bile from the liver and for converting toxins into non-toxins. Has also been shown effective to help relieve symptoms of skin disorders such as Psoriasis and Eczema.